SEO Forum | Search Engine Optimization | SEO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SEO Expert Advice

3 posters

Go down

SEO Expert Advice Empty SEO Expert Advice

Post  richardgere Wed May 09, 2012 6:52 pm

Hello everyone,
Want to share my experience and need your expert advice. I had checked my site keyword position yesterday and they all were in top 5 and today all the keyword position has been dropdown to 100+ can anyone tell me what’s wrong I am really confused and do not know what to do next? Should I wait or continue doing my work?
Thanks

richardgere

Back to top Go down

SEO Expert Advice Empty Re: SEO Expert Advice

Post  John Sandler Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:35 pm

Hey there! .. sir in your case you should try doing less submissions because if you are doing submissions in a huge quantity, then in that case google might be treating it as a Spam. Smile

ebizsubmit

John Sandler

Back to top Go down

Post  rajivwebads Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:33 pm

richardgere wrote:
Hello everyone,
Want to share my experience and need your expert advice. I had checked my site keyword position yesterday and they all were in top 5 and today all the keyword position has been dropdown to 100+ can anyone tell me what’s wrong I am really confused and do not know what to do next? Should I wait or continue doing my work?
Thanks

Off Page Optimization along with PPC & SMO would only provide you great result and through these you could get ranking in top 5,as who were in top 5 right now had got the place through it only,that hadn't conducted any other method.

rajivwebads

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum